Lately I have been super blessed by a friend with a few lipsticks and I can't tell you how much fun I am having by being able to try a few new products that I may not have been able to try otherwise ( thank you my friend).

So today's Five Fvaourites Friday is my 'quick fix beauty treats' ...

L'Oreal Extra Ordinaire Colour Riche Liquid Lipstick in #101 Rose Melody
I am in love with this liquid lipstick , it was given to me as a gift and I love everything about it. The colour is the perfect shade of pink , it's smooth, not grainy and it's not overly sticky ..it's just right!

Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Conditioning Hand Creme (sample size)
This is the most delightful natural and green friendly hand cream which contains Manuka Honey. Manuka honey is not only hydrating but also anti-bacterial = ideal for a hand cream. I am enjoying this hand cream but do be warned the smell of the honey is quite sweet.

Rain's Saffron Wood Tree Mist
This little mist is an absolute treasure to just lift the spirit and refresh the air , I find it a life saver at work on days when I just want to strangle somebody ... in other words it's a life saver!

Rimmel's I Love Lasting Finish in #700 Block Your Green
I must say , I love this colour but not really the formulation of the polish , it does not last long at all.

Avon Opal Top Coat
I just adore Avon's nail products they are long lasting and this top coats has little pieces of Opal foil which on the nail gives the most beautiful 3D shine and picks up the light ...super pretty.
The sad news it was a limited Edition back at Christmas time.

So there you have it , this weeks favourites in my purse, I hope you enjoyed.



Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)