So this week sees me starting a whole new series called FAVOURITE FIVE FRIDAY.
These little collections are going to be of my favourite five things for the week that I am actually using at the moment. So lets get started ...

I find myself choosing quick and easy looks for work as I work in an environment where I don't really interact with many people so generally a neutral and/or natural look is my work day essential.

This week I have been trying a new mascara by Revlon and making use of a lovely Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette that was gifted to my by a dear friend (Nicola) in one of my Bandwagon Boxes.

Here is what I enjoy about these products:

REVLON Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara
I am really enjoying using this mascara it is gentle on the eyes , relatively smudge proof and easy to remove. It applies well and gives great defined lashes , not neceassarily volume though.

WET N WILD Iconic Palette in Knock on Wood
This is a fun palette,  it is a natural palette on the eye with a pink punch , the colour deposit is medium and it last for about 5 hours before I need to touch up. My only criticism is that I am old school and still like to have a light highlighter colour for under the brow area.

REVLON Baby Stick in Pink Passion
I reviewed these sticks some time back and was not particulary impressed , however I have noticed that the pigmentation of this chubby stick is much more intense further down  into the product (almost as if the colour settled in the pouring process) it also suits me well in winter when my skin is particularly pale.

ELF Concealer Chubby Stick in Apricot Beige
I ordered this online and I must say it gives medium coverage but is quite sticky in texture , it can be cakey in lines and creases,I would not recommend using powder over it. It does however almost act as an highlighter on the under eye area.

REVLON Photoready Kajal - 2 in 1
I use this product all the time, I am a smudged liner junkie and this is my 'go to' I am however dying to try the Maybelline kajals in the black and gold colours.

So there you have it , this weeks FAVOURITE FIVE FRIDAY and I like to think of this look as 'VINTAGE ROMANCE' .

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this series and your feedback, have a super weekend...



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)