Can you believe it , it is once again Friday? The weeks just seem to fly by and I feel like I'm being left behind in some ways ...sheesh!

So this week for me was a little chaotic and instead of trying to put a full face of make up on everyday, I rather chose to go understated.
Here's a sneak peek...

This week featured only brights on my nails and the rest were all naturals and neutrals 
as follows ...

REVLON - Photoready Eye Palette in Graffiti #510
Firstly I love both the eye primer in this palette and the sparkle shimmer (white colour) which I used in the innner corner of my eyes. I am not too crazy about the black colour for daytime unless using it for a smokey look, so this week I mainly used the primer , gold and brown ... I also use the brown for shading my brows (multitask and all that, thanks REVLON).

DERMALOGICA - Age Smart Multivitamin Hand & Nail Treatment
One word ... ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It smells like the butteriest , yummiest oranges and brown sugar ... yes divine!
But more than that it is honestly the best hand cream I have ever used , yes even better than my beloved Crabtree & Evelyn( sorry C&E ). Just trust me when I say get one and you'll see what I mean.

MUD Lip Glaze - in Bare
This is new and possibly going to be a staple in my make up bag. I am super fussy with lip glosses and hate sweet and overly tacky lips. The MUD lip glaze is hardly tacky at all , sits well on the lips with minimal loss during the day. The best about this nude is that it is barely there but leaves such a pretty sheen on the lips ...love it!

AVON - Lip Crayon in Notice me Nude
I have to be honest and say that this LIP CRAYON formula is very dry on the lips, which is why I used my MUD lip glaze over it. It is super matte with glittery sparkles that are quite gritty ... so why use it? It sits like a bugger! For me that is a perk as I tend to eat my lipstick and seldom find time to reapply in the day.

MAYBELLINE - Colour Show in Wine Shimmer #265
This was my pop of colour , it lasts for approximately 3 days before showing tip wear. It's a fabulous red with a hint of glittery shimmeryness ... another love!

So as you can see this week I visited some old favourites , I tried some new and fabulous treats and basically went 'a la naturel'.



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)