Lets face it , there is nothing nicer for me than browsing online and dreaming of endless shopping .... yes I don't think I'll ever get bored. Here are my latest loves....
So let's unack a little ...

Skin
Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (available at selected Spa's and Woolworths stores)
Wema  Vanilla Body Butter avaialable online www.wemabodycare.com
Nuxe Nirvanesque Cream  available from Rubybox and Spree online
Make Up
Maybelline Diamond Glow Palettes available from top retailers and pharmacies
MUD Face Primer for more info www.mudsa.co.zawww.mudsa.co.za

Nails
Michael Kors Nail Enamels available at selected Stuttafords stores

Fragrance
Dipitytique Essences Incenses
Elie Saab L'Eau Couture at Stuttafords

Clothing
Guilty & Co batwing shirt from Hello Pretty

Accessories
all from local silver smiths online at Hello Pretty 
Bohemian Handbag from Woolworths

Home
Tea for one from Le Creuset

So there you have my latest look at whats 'fabulous' out there , I hope that you have enjoyed my weekly picks and would love to hear back from you.


Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)