As you have all read over the past few month , my hjair has not been my crowning glory but rather the thorn in my side. Having naturally blonde hair and on top of it naturally curly hair makes for a 'dry hair day' every day.

John Frieda came to the resue when they sent me an emergency pack of 'hair repair' serums , it was recieved with a huge sigh of relief and much anticipation, not to mention super high expectations.

JOHN FRIEDA - FULL REPAIR (Repairing Oil Elixir)
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
Is super practical it come in a small manageable sized pump that is transparent and therefore you can see how much product you have at all times.
The packaging has a cap in the signature redish colour that marks the 'Full Repair' range of products from John Frieda.

Fragrance - 
It has a fabulous soft smell which is slightly sweet and feminine in smell to me ... I love it!

Texture - 
This is really a superfine oil thanks to the lightweight Inca Inchi Oils and Omega 3. It is an amazing technological breakthrough there is zero stickiness , coating of the hair or visible oilyness .. and yes I can attest to this 100% ...it's amazing!

Efficacy -
The oil is effective at smoothing the hair and repairing cuticle damage , in other words frazzeled and fried hair (especially from flat irons) I wouldn't say it solves dry end 100% percent or smoothes the hair to 100% flat. It does however repair the hair beautifully and it gives people with fine hair an oil and smoothing solution that is not greay at all!
FABULOUS!

As someone with superfine hair that is continually damaged by heat and colour, I can only share what a life saver this oil has been, I use both pre and post styling and even when going to events just to 'tame" my hair a little.

For More Info:
www.johnfrieda.co.za
Available at Clicks and selected retails stores.




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)