I am a real perfume addict ever since my days of working on the cruise ships, when fragrances were cheap and you could afford to cover you dressing table with all of your favourites. These days however the reality of a budget is very evident and so the dressing table stands rather bare.

Recently I was spoilt by a special friend, she blessed me with the most divine fruity, feminine body mist , I know this not really a fragrance but I loved it so much I wanted to share my thoughts.

VICTORIA'S SECRET - SUCH A FLIRT!

https://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/vs-fantasies-bodycare-specials/such-a-flirt-fragrance-mist-vs-fantasies?ProductID=154920
So here's what I thought ...

Packaging -
Is a pretty plastic spritz bottle with a reverse print label (ie. you see the flowers through the fragrance). The SUCH A FLIRT fragrance itself is grapefruit pink coloured  transparent liquid.

Fragrance - 
It is a fresh fragrance which is best described as a blend of starfruit and white orchid. I loved the fruity freshness of this spritz it is not overly floral and therefore just right for me ( I can't do the 'rose  type' smells).
I can honestly say 'this is love'!

Efficacy - 
SUCH A FLIRT gives a lovely soft scent but doesn't have much stying power unfortunately. I love how summery and feminine this fragrance is and have already 'cased' the VICTORIA'S SECRET online store to see if I can plan to get more.

Described by VICTORIA'S SECRET as ...
'A vibrant, floral fragrance. Steal the spotlight in Such a Flirt, a tease of tempting starfruit and white orchid. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile.'

Retails for $14 online or even better 3 for $25

For more info:
Victoria's Secret
Website: www.victoriassecret.com



Thank you to my precious friend (you know who you are!)

Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)