I recently attended a fabulous launch by a top international skin care brand , at the event they had the most fabulous spread for all the media ... they also had the most amazing collection of teas which I had never seen before?

Being a tea lover this perked up my interest and of course I could not resist having a look and sniff ( on the day I needed a coffee before I could tackle tea). Of course I was besides myself with glee when I spotted some of the coveted tea in my goodie bag.

LONG LEAF TEA INFUSIONS BY FIVE ROSES TEA


Here it is the secret discovery of FIVE ROSES LONG LEF TEA INFUSIONS , they come packaged in quaint individual little boxes which are just to cute for words.

There are 6 unique infusions which all come in the most beautiful silk tea bags(transparent), as with all silk tea bags the tea's prettiness just shines through ...

Summer Dreams - Summer Dream rose , hibiscus , marigold , berries and currants ..so refreshing.
Spellbound - Spellbound Rose petals , pineapple pieces, passion fruit and green tea ... another favourite.
Deep Secret - Deep Secret Rose petals , and Ceylon Tea ... this blend was a little too strong for me.
Golden Gift - Golden Gift Rose petals , lavender and chamomile ... super soothing and relaxing (love it)
Butter Cream - Butter Cream Rose is a blend of Rooibos and Rich Vanilla ...(my favourite favourite)
Bonfire Night - Bonfire Night Rose ia a blend of Cinnamon , Green Apples and Green Tea ... also
great.

Overall I enjoyed the majority of the blends with my absolute favourites being the Butter Cream  and the Golden Gift blends.

From what I can see this is mainly a tea that was developed for the hospitality industry , that being said there also appear to be a few retail outlets , for more info:

Tel: 011 287 6700
Email: talk2us@fiveroses.co.za




** Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)