As usual I have spent copious amounts of time just browsing online and seeing what is new , what I haven't tried and also what I would love to try.

Here are a few firm favourites of mine from this week , I hope you enjoy ...

 So let unpack it a little ...

Make Up - 
Cor Balmy - Lip Balms by BARRY M - There are new in Boots and look to be similar to the 'Baby Lips'
Lorac Pro Palette 2 - This is the latest addition to the Lorac Palettes and looks amazing

Fragrance -
Armani - Prive La Collection with the gorgeous gem detailed bottle tops
YSL - Manifesto L'Eclat - just because I want to try it :)

Vitamin Supplements -
Fountain - which I believe are available at Clicks in South Africa ( they look divine and sound interesting)

For the Kitchen -
**all from Faithful to Nature
Lemcke - Coconut Oil
Lemcke - Truffle Flavoured Olive Oil
Khoisan - Bourbon Vanilla Powder - you have no idea how great this is for baking , tea and yoghurt

Hair Care - 
** all from Rubybox who has just started a Professional Hair Care Shop
Redken - All Soft , Heavy Cream Conditioner
Redken - Curvaceous Shampoo

For The Home -
Damask Faux Fur Throw from MrP home -  I would just love to snuggle up with this


So there you have it , I hope you have enjoyed my collection ... keep warm and have a super weekend.


 








** Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)