I am nuts about the Hey Gorgeous brand, it's fun , it's natural and it has all the 'foodie type' fragrances that I love ever since I was in the USA and discovered Bath and Body Works (sniff sniff ... still a firm and forever favourite).

I recently recieved a surprise package and when I opened it up ... tadah! There was this fabulous pot of CHOCONUT WHIPPED MOUSSE from HEY GORGEOUS.

In my humble opinion it is the equivalent of Nutella for the body , it has rich chocolatey undertones and a nutty top note, all ensconced in the fluffiest light body cream.

So here is what I thought ...

Packaging -
Is the usual HEY GORGEOUS body product packaging consisting of a transparent PETG tub and a fun colourful and feminine label. I think the only thing that still intrigues me about this brand and it's packaging is the fact that they still make the body and facial products the same size?

Texture - 
I love , love , love this texture. It's light but hydrating , it softens and soothes and my skin just seems to lap it all up.... it's the shiz for sure!

Fragrance - 
CHOCONUT WHIPPED BODY MOUSSE ...
Well like I said it's Nutella for the body #nuffsaid!

Efficacy - 
It works like a dream , as mentioned above what does confuse me is that the body products are the same size as face, personally with the faceproducts ... I never get through it in 6 weeks and with the body products, I run out after 2-3 weeks?
I love the texture and the hydration overall and the softeness it leaves behind is amazing.

Described by HEY GORGEOUS as follows ...
' Open a tub of chocolate and coconut heaven with this fabulously fragrant body mousse/butter that will leave your skin feeling fresh, smooth and thoroughly hydrated. It is s excellent for hydrating dry and thirsty skin, protecting it in harsh weather and nourishing with vitamins A, E and fatty acids, which are necessary for retaining moisture and elasticity of skin. This mousse/butter will softly melt at contact with skin. It will leave skin moisturised and nourished.'

In my books this is a great purchase, come summer or winter it's very versatile.
Retails for 100.00 ZAR (250gr)

What I love even more about this brand is that there are 'no nasties'
'This fabulous mousse / butter is 100% organic and 100% natural, free from chemicals, synthetic preservatives, stabilisers and other yucky stuff.'

For more info visit:
Online Store - hey-gorgeous
Tel: 021 794 8254
Email: info@hey-gorgeous.co.za


   Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)