I really have been super blessed of late with some lovely goodies to try out and test , never one to take it for granted I have made a point of spending time trying out these gifts and of course when I find a treasure I feel compelled to share.

Here is my new happy place in my home .... my #MiniOrganiser from 27Pinkx.co.za , this gorgeous little number now holds what was once make up madness, having turned my make up into organised bliss.

27Pinkx MINI ORGANISER

So lets look at this lovely little lady on a deeper level ....

This lovely and rather nifty little storage unit is made of durable acrylic , each one is handmade to ensure quality design , smooth edges and clean lines. The sliding drawers are deep enough to allow for quite a lot of storage and the tranparency of this lovely unit means that you can see your precious make-up, finding it with minimal fuss and/or effort.

There are several styles to choose from, which range in price from ZAR390 to ZAR1800 – so there’s something to suit all types of budgets.
 
The brainchild of a dynamic duo of sisters Anjum and Khatija Ahmed better know as 27Pinkx, they were inspired by 'Hollywood Glam' not only to create these fabulous storage units, but also a range of gorgeous make-up palettes and brushes.


For more info on 27Pinkx, check out their website at: www.27Pinkx 
or follow them on Facebook for regular updates and specials.



** Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)