If you follow me regularly you will know that I have a mop of curly locks , ever since I hit puberty my hormones decided that it would be curls and stubborn curls at that! With that said, it does not mean that I do not suffer with frizzy and dry hair because I do.

Recently a friend included some rather intriguing samples into one of my boxes ... yep you guessed right , they were the Rehydrating Shampoo , Nourishing Conditioner and the Boosting & Defining Leave-In-Conditioner  ...curiosity won this round and I couldn't resist trying them out ...

DR MIRACLES CURL CARE

Here is what I thought ...

ALL THE PRODUCTS ..

Fragrance -
These products all have the most fabulous Strawberry & Menthol fragrance, it is a feast for the senses and your hair smells divine for days. Loved it!

Packaging - 
I got pink sachets which were really cute but you can see the packaging above.

REHYDRATING SHAMPOO
Texture -
This is a sulphate free shampoo and therefore does not lather much at all , the consistency was easy to rub through my hair and honestly smells divine.
Efficacy -
The shampoo cleaned my tresses without leaving them dry or stripped , they smelled gorgeous and due to the menthol in the product it left my scalp all tingly and cool ... fabulous.This contains a unique complex with honey and vitamins to help stabilize curls and define them.

NOURISHING CONDITIONER
Texture - 
Is a lovely thick creamy consistency , when applied to the wet hair it changes to a medium weight conditioner.This contains a unique complex with honey and vitamins to help stabilize curls and define them.
Efficacy -
This product does smooth the curls and hydrate the ends, but I personally found the formulation to be too light for my curls.

BOOSTING & DEFINING LEAVE-IN-CONDITIONER
Texture - 
Is a lightweight leave in conditioner that was mildly effective in my hair it did not really hydrate for very long at all.This contains a unique complex with honey and vitamins to help stabilize curls and define them.
Efficacy - 
Not really effective in my hair.

Overall I am addicted to the smell of these products and the tingling sensation they leave on your scalp. I am however not convinced after my two applications to invest in the product just yet.

They retail at approx ZAR 40-120







** Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)