I love a pretty pink nail polish, not only is it a great 'go to' colour for everyday wear, but pink is such a versatile colour to use for nail art or  as a contrast colour.

Today I am featuring some fun nails that I created with the Essence Colour & Go  in 'headphones on!', which I reviewed about a week ago and using Rimmels 60 Seconds nail polish in Portobello Pink #280 as a contrast on one of my nails.

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Portobello Pink #280


So here is what I thought of it ....

Texture -
I found this polish to be medium in coverage , the cover was good but quite transparent and as result a definite two coats of colour is required.

Packaging -
Is your typical nail polish bottle , easy to hold and the application brush was thick and nicely shaped. Practical and easy to use with minimum effort.

Efficacy -
I found the polish needed two coats to get an even and solid colour. I found that it showed considerable tip wear after 3 days. I must however say that it did dry very quickly which in my books is a huge bonus, as I get super impatient.


Overall this polish is a good buy for a practical quick drying nail varnish. I loved this pink and I will definitely be using this colour again. 


Passionate Pink Kisses
x x x H

**This is not a sponsored post . The opinions on the featured suppliers/brands is my own.