I really try to experience all the latest trends/fashions in make up or nails, some I have enjoyed and some ...not so much!

One of the trends I haven't really warmed up to has been that of the textured Nail Polishes, I tend to find it irritating when my nails snag my pantyhose or grate against a wall ...eeep!

I have however found the first textured polish that I can actually tolerate, the funny thing is that I was drawn to the colour more than anything else ...

LA GIRLS - SAND BLAST in Sands of Time
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
This is your typical nail polish bottle nothing special. It is easy to hold, with a brush that is medium thickness and not overly shaped.

Texture - 
To me it offers 3 in one , an antique gold colour nail enamel , a fine antique gold coloured sand and a courser antique gold glitter (round in shape). I found that this polish has a two-dimensional look to it because of the elements which make up the final product.

Efficacy - 
I love that you get a textured nail which changes colour in the light and at different angles. The texture isn't irritating , does not snag and looks amazing both from near and far. I could wear the product for 3 days before tip wear was visible (without a top coat) and honestly with this colour you can't really notice tip wear unless it's 2cm from your nose.

I am loving this colour and have already worn it twice since swatching it for this post, and at approximately
30 ZAR it's a bargain.

Available at Dis-Chem Stores

Sparkley Kisses
x x x H

**This is not a sponsored post. The opinions on the featured suppliers/brands is my own.