So summer is slowing saying 'goodbye' and giving way to my favourite season ... winter! Just because I love winter does not mean that I do not enjoy the beautiful and colorful clothes of summer though ...here is my last fling with summer clothes and my Autumn cosmetics and comfy winter flats(shoes) .....*day dreaming*

I have to be honest, I could have gone on for days with my picks this week. After searching just about every online store for Mothers Day Gifts for mumsy ...here are some goodies from a few new sources...

So lets unpack this weeks picks ...

Blouses/Tops/Dresses (all available on Spree)

Turquoise Floral Blouse
Black Floral Blouse
Kimono Style Dress 

** The kimono (着物?)[1] is a Japanese traditional garment. The word "kimono", which literally means a "thing to wear" (ki "wear" and mono "thing"),[2] has come to denote these full-length robes. The standard plural of the word kimono in English is kimonos,[3] but the unmarked Japanese plural kimono is also sometimes used.
Kimono are T-shaped, straight-lined robes worn so that the hem falls to the ankle, with attached collars and long, wide sleeves. Kimono are wrapped around the body, always with the left side over the right (except when dressing the dead for burial)[4] and secured by a sash called an obi, which is tied at the back.
- Wikipedia

Shoes -  (all available on Spree)

Red Flats with Buckle Details ( can I click my heels magically and get these? #justsayin)

Gold Flats 
Polo Flats

Necklace - 
Necklace, Birds on a Branch - Spree

Hair - 
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Hair Mask - Spree

Face - 
Balm Balm Hibiscus Mask - Rubybox
Catrice Concealer , Made to Stay - Spree
Catrice Pure Shine for Lips - Spree
Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara - Spree

Body - 
L'Occitane Cherry Travel Kit - Rubybox (look at that gorgeous purse people - pink prettiness)

Fragrance - 
Gucci by Gucci - Rubybox


So there you have it , loads of wishes wants and must haves.

Hugs & Kimono kisses
x x x H


**This is not a sponsored post. The opinions on the featured suppliers/brands is my own.