Every now and then I get to feature an interview with someone whom I am proud to call a friend, we have never met in person but have become cyber friends.

Irina is also part of the #BWB Network of encouraging and Inspiring bloggers in Johannesburg. Irina is founder of I'll Take It All, she is a lovely young lady who is humble, beautiful , intelligent and I know that she will go far in both her chosen career one day, as well as with her blogging ...let's get to know Irina a little better.


How would you describe yourself?
I am very outgoing and passionate 23 year old. I am a mathematics student, a girlfriend to my boyfriend of 4 years, a daughter and a sister to parents who unfortunately live far away from me in Russia, a mommy to 2 of the cutest cats you will ever see, a shopaholic, a beauty and fashion blogger, a tiramisu addict, a tea lover and Sex and the City fanatic. I am a lot of things but most importantly I am just me .

How would you describe your blog?
It is my little space on the internet where I share all of the pretty things that make me happy. Whether its outfits and beauty reviews, or my latest fashion shenanigans, it is my blog and I write about what I like. I started it as a creative outlet from my studies and in a year it has become something so dear to me and I have loved seeing it grow.

You have recently given your blog a make-over what has inspired this bold move?
My blog turns 1 in June and as with everything it my life, I like to refresh things. I can never sit still for longer than a day; can never be happy with my room for longer than a couple of months and it is the same with my blog. I am still growing and learning a lot of things about myself so as I grow so does my blog. I wanted a simple and clean look as to put the focus on the content. I love it, but who knows, in a couple of months I might change it to an all green hue with unicorns all over it .

http://www.illtakeitall.co.za/
If you could spend 1 day with any Fashion Designer in the world who would it be and why?
Karl Lagerfeld fascinates me with his enormous talent. I love what he does for Chanel and he is such a style icon. Also I would like to play with his cat Choupette .

Who do you see as your inspiration and why?
I am inspired by everything around me. I love reading- books, magazines, and blogs and draw a lot of my inspiration from that. I also love nature and seeing it at its best inspires me. Just don’t ask me to camp, when I mean nature, I mean like a beach holiday nature ;)

Which bloggers are your top 5?
SO hard to choose just a top 5! I love a lot of international bloggers but I am loving seeing the local blogger industry grow so I would love to shine some light on our local talent! Fashion-wise I love Leanne’s (Arum Lilea) Anja’s (Glitz and Grammar) and Rowena’s (Secrets and Stilettos) blogs. All 3 girls happen to be my friends and not only are they super stylish, they are also amazing girls! For my dose of beauty I turn to Chicara’s (Lip-gloss Kisses) Leigh’s (Lip-gloss is my life) and Candice’s (In My Bag) blogs. No one can beat Michelle (Ordinary Misfit) and Thea (Madness Nails) at nail design and for lifestyle I enjoy reading Demi’s Blog (Style Scoop) and Verushkas blog (The Spice Goddess). And although I am not a mother (or plan to be one anytime soon) I really enjoy Natasha’s (Raising Men) and Chereen’s (For the Beauty of It) blogs. And of course you can often find me right here, browsing all of the latest news in the beauty industry! :)

If you could have a 1 minute dash in any store, which would you choose and why?
Definitely Barneys in NYC! Hello Manolos and Christian Louboutins!

What has been the biggest ‘aha’ moment for you in blogging? 
Realizing that someone besides my mom and I read my blog! Just the other night the boyfriend and I went to the movies and the girls sitting next to us recognized me from my blog! I had a little tear-jerk ‘it’s not only my mom that reads my blog” moment and it is always so nice to hear that people read my thoughts. However (as the boyfriend always says) it is very important to stay humble and not take yourself too seriously. My friends always kick me down to earth and I love that .
What has been the biggest disappointment for you in blogging? 
Finding out that unfortunately, people are not always what they make themselves out to be on social media. I am a very social person and love meeting new people, and when you follow someone’s blog and their twitter profile, you piece that person together by what they put out there. Unfortunately that might not always be a true indication of who they are in real life.
What advice would you give to other bloggers out there?
Always be yourself. I'll Take It All is a piece of me and even though I sometimes experiment with my posts, it is always what I love and what I am. My readers come back to my blog because they like me for who I am and not some other person. And as long as you stay true to yourself and do what you love, no one can get in your way!

Please share with us a short list of your ‘FASHION MUST HAVES’?
- An LBD- Every woman must simply own a little black dress.
- A stunning pair of jeans- Jeans will never go out of style and are a must in your wardrobe.
- A killer pair of heels- I adore heels and they just make me feel so much more feminine. Make sure you have a beautiful pair in your cupboard.
- A crisp white shirt or blouse- It goes beautifully with anything from jeans to shorts and is wearable at all hours of the day.
- A perfectly tailored coat- this is especially a must for winter! A beautiful coat that fits your body like a glove will have men swooning at you and woman wishing they could be you! :)


I would love to thank Irina for giving me the opportunity to feature her and for us all to get to know her a little better. Irina is a treasured friend and I wish her only the greatest success moving forward.