If you are a regular visitor to my blog , you will know that I have a slight(yeah right!) obsession with both lip and eye products ... why? Well lets just say it's to prevent the hereditary migration of wrinkles to those areas.

Recently I was spoilt with a little something from DERMAQUEST ...

C-LIPOIC LIP ENHANCER
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
For a lip product it in a rather square tube , not sure if I like it? The applicator is a fuzzy felt tip applicator as you would expect with a lipgloss. It applies really easily and glides over the lips.

Fragrance - 
Oh my word ...just imagine Pina Colada's and you've got the smell of this magical number. I love love love the smell and have already pressed the wand under all my besties noses. It smells super yummy ( as does the Cleansing Wash - read here)

Texture -
Is a super smooth film that smoothes over the lips easily. It is not greasy but does moisturize and what I love ...it is not sticky or tacky at all.

Efficacy - 
When you first apply the product you are not quite sure what to expect? It soon however becomes apparent that this is not just any lip balm but rather starts tingling ..then getting warm ...then plumping and before you know it you have a soft natural pink pout. It takes some getting used too but once you have there is not turning back.

Dermaquest describes this little gem as follows ..
'This antioxidant and peptide-rich lip treatment provides anti-aging benefits and and highly effective performance ingredients which help moisturize and enhance the lips natural colour and appearance. Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres TM are known to instantly increase lip volume whilst improving lip texture.'

Retails for approx ZAR 440 -500

I personally love the smell , I love the pink look of my lips and that I don't need anything else on my lips.I love that it evened out the blotchiness of my lips and plumped out the lines (see below). I love that this is a convenient cosmeceutical lip product disguised as a lip gloss.

Lipsy love & kisses
x x x H

**This is not a sponsored post. The opinions on the featured suppliers/brands is my own.