A little while ago I reviewed the Dermalogica Precleanse Wipes , they had just launched and I was lucky enough to get a pack to try.

Today however I am reviewing the original and rather iconic Precleanse itself ....

DERMALOGICA PRECLEANSE
So here is what I thought ...

Fragrance -
This is an oil natural product with n fragrances making up the smell whatsoever, the smell is rather distinctive and unique to the Precleanse products. My nose could instantly pick out the lavender, citrus medley and apricot kernel oils. My nostrils loved the aroma and honestly I could wash my face about 3 or 4 times in succession and still not get enough.

Texture -
Is  a medium viscosity oil which smoothes over the skin quickly once it comes into contact with the warmth do the skin. This product can be used to massage the skin whilst emulsifying all the old make up , dead skin and debris sitting on the top layer of skin. It emulsifies with water and washes off leaving the skin soothed , soft and fragranced with fabulous fresh wafts of essential oils ...an absolute treat.

Packaging -
Is the usual Dermalogica white and grey clinical looking , clean lined bottle. It is simple and easy to use with a great applicator to allow you squeeze as little or as much liquid out as you require.

Efficacy -
If squeaky clean skin , a fresh complexion and minimized pores are anything to go by then this is hands down a winner !  I can honestly see why this has become one of Dermalogica's iconic products. In the blink of an eye it dissolves stubborn and even waterproof make up , rinsing off and leaving the skin feeling soothed and comforted.

If ever I could describe the ultimate cleanser , this product would definitely feature amongst my top five. It contains emollient oils such as Apricot kernel and Rice bran oils to nourish the skin whilst offering ' slip' so that your fingers can glide across the skin without stretching the skin. It had a fabulous medley of citrus essential oils of mandarin, grapefruit and orange oils and the calming properties of lavender.

I love this product and would highly recommend it to everyone.

Here are some fabulous pictorials demonstrating the action of the Precleanse oil on the skin and also how to best use the product at home ...enjoy!





Hugs & Squeaky Clean Kisses
 x x x x

**This is not a sponsored post I  received a trial sized product for review as part of a Goodie Bag. The opinions on the featured suppliers/brands is my own.