If ever I would have encourage you to take time out , it is now. With the public holidays coming up and Mother's Day why not encourage those guys to spoil you with some 'me time' instead of chocolates and flowers ....it's better for the hips and soothes and revives body , mind and spirit....

Rain have got a fabulous special running for the month of April ....come on I know you want to ....
p.s. I have ...hee hee... booked myself and Mumsy for Mother's Day

http://rainafrica.com/spa/?utm_source=Rain+Spa+Special+April+2014&utm_campaign=Rain+SA+Easter+Promo&utm_medium=email

 For those who are not mothers , spoil yourself 'you deserve it!' and for those that are mothers print this and leave it lying around (men don't need hints , they need blatant pointers)

x x x H

**This is not a sponsored post I have not received compensation for this post and the opinions on the featured supplier/brand is my own.