I love beauty products that are affordable , addictive in smell and that are not limited editions (grrrrrrrrrr these always catch me).

It is therefore such a treat when I regularly drop into Clicks and just love the Oh So Heavenly range of products , this are a quick pamper which does break the bank (always justified ...tee hee). The products come in a variety of ranges, you are guaranteed to find one or two products that you love with the same scent ...with me it has always been the BEAUTY SLEEP COLLECTION.

Let me tell you a little more about one of my addictions ... 

WISH UPON A STAR - SOOTHING PILLOW MIST
Here is what I thought ....

Fragrance -
This is truly heavenly , with hints of Lavender , Orange and Patchouli. This fragranced is designed to de-stress the mind whilst relaxing and lulling you into a comfortable sleep.

Texture - 
It is a water based mist. I have to support their claims that it does not stain linen as I have no problems in more than 2 years.

Packaging -
Is a cute 100ml Spritz bottle with the signature BEAUTY SLEEP COLLECTION's purple labels.
User friendly and easy to store in a bed time drawer as I do.

Efficacy - 
This is hard to judge as it is not a product for any kind of application , however I can say that it is my favourite 'aaaaaaah' room/pillow spray ...it works for me!

I have used this product for more than 2 years now in my home. I love the soft feminine fragrance , I love that it is a water based spritz and I really love the price.

Retails for R19.99 at Clicks
Sign up for the Oh So Heavenly Friendship Club , and get updates of new products HERE
For more info visit www.ohsoheavenly.co.za


Soft snuggles & Happy days
x x x H
p.s. thanks Oh So Heavenly for topping up my addiction :)