Having come from a Skin Care Therapy background it is no secret that I love cosmeceutical products, they are active on the skin and highly effective in solving skin problems and concerns.

Nimue is a longstanding favourite, and I have had the honor of trying out their Glyco Mask...
Firstly it comes packaged in the cutest container with a mask brush , a tube of product and these two strange 'tablet' looking type things (forgot to take a pic until after I had already used one) ...what is the tablet you may ask?
Actually it is a compressed soft cloth which expands in water, and you use it to remove the mask from your face with warm water.

Glyco Mask
1 x Brush - Soft Acrylic bristles
2 x Compressed Cloths (tablets)
1 x Tube Glyco Mask

This mask is said to be a 10 minute flash mask and it is also reported that you will get between 2-3 masks from one tube (it did confuse me as to why they only supply two compressed cloths?).
 See below ...
So what did I think ...

Fragrance - 
Is soft non-invasive and not much to really speak of.

Texture - 
Is a creamy type texture which smoothes over the skin easily. I applied product directly onto the bristles of the brush and then smoothed with the brush evenly over my skin. I loved how this felt on my skin , even though it has clay it does not pull tight on your skin.

Packaging -
Is fabulous , I am sold purely on the packaging it is super handy and you have a mask brush afterwards ...love it!

Efficacy - 
I loved how this mask applies , I had fun rinsing it off with the compressed cloths and watching it expand. At no point did I feel uncomfortable , my skin did not feel tight or heavy with product and the mask removed really easily with the soft warm cloth. My skin felt super soft afterwards and had a glow for about 5 days thereafter.

In my opinion this has become my all time favourite with Nimue (and that says a lot) it is super effective , comfortable on the skin , easy to use and packaged beautifully ....you have got to get one today!

Hugs and clay kisses
x x x H

*Disclaimer: These products were sent to me by the brand for review purposes as part of a goodie bag. I have not received compensation for this post and the opinions on the products are my own.