I have spent 20 years as a Beauty Therapist and more recently been a Graphic Designer for the last four years. 

Why do I share this useless information you ask? 
Shoulder aches and pains , neck spasms and headaches ...yup all that bending , holding ,and moving of a computer mouse has resulted in some rather painful muscles and joints. The other day it was so bad that out of desperation I grabbed a tube of MOOV in Clicks.

This is the first time I have purchased this hot little number ...but oohhhweee does she have a fiery side!

Here is what I thought of MOOV ...

Fragrance - 
Is all Wintergreen , Eucalyptus and Menthol in very high doses ... a definite medicinal smell.

Texture - 
Is a thick, mineral based gellie (similar to vaseline) , smoothes on the afflicted area and goes very far once warmed up with your body heat.

Packaging - 
A standard soft plastic tube with screw top cap (never practical when your hands are covered on product). Basic and functional. The packaging's graphics are attractive .... yes I know it's a muscle rub!

Efficacy - 
I found this product to be super useful with my shoulder aches and tension in my neck , it warms up super fast ...do not reapply to often in succession. I felt like I was on fire when I massaged to much product on the muscle for too long , so light rubbing is recommended as opposed to intense massage and/or friction.

I would like to point out that this product has high percentages of Eucalyptus 2%, Menthol 5% and 15% Wintergreen Oils ... what did concern me was that it also contained 3% Turpentine oil so I went and researched it a little ....
----------------------

Turpentine oil is made from the resin of certain pine trees. It is used as medicine.

Don’t confuse turpentine oil with gum turpentine, which is the resin.

Turpentine oil is applied to the skin for joint pain, muscle pain, nerve pain, and toothaches.

People sometimes breathe in (inhale) the vapors of turpentine oil to reduce the chest congestion that goes along with some lung diseases.

In foods and beverages, distilled turpentine oil is used as a flavoring.

In manufacturing, turpentine oil is used in soap and cosmetics and also as a paint solvent.

How does it work?

Turpentine oil, when inhaled, may help reduce congestion. When used on the skin, turpentine oil may cause warmth and redness that can help relieve pain in the tissue underneath. - FROM WEB MD

-------------------------------------

MOOV is manufactured by Reckitt Benckiser and is sold in most retail outlets , it works well as a short term solution to joint and muscle pain.
Retails for approx ZAR 30