The latest trends in fragrances seem to be Pink Peppercorns and/or Rose, and whilst I am a girly girl I just can't seem to get my head around the Rose fragrances ...I do try though.

Today I want to share my thoughts on the fragrance DIVA ROSE by EMANUEL UNGARO.

Here is what I thought ....


The fragrance is sophisticated and elegant, and for a lover of all things vintage such as myself, this should be a fabulous return to the traditional rose fragrance from days gone by ...just with a modern edge to it.

Fragrance  - 
Is unequivocally a Romantic Rose fragrance , with floral and green woody undertones and a base note that is ambery and woody. It is a very sweet fragrance and very vintage in smell. Great for those who enjoy that traditional rose smells ...but it is not really my cup of tea.

Packaging - 
Is a gorgeous Vintage glass bottle and reminds me of a Mayan Princess in traditional headdress, with the gorgeous pink fragrance inside on displays.
I would be more than happy to have this proudly displayed on my shelf.

Efficacy - 
This fragrance starts off quite sweet  softening and settling into a floral yet woody scent which lingers all day.

Would I personally purchase this product again?
Honestly no ...it was far too sweet for me and I just cannot seem to acquire a taste for the smell of rose as the main element in a fragrance.



Retails at ZAR 539.00 (100ml)


Fragrant Hugs & Kisses
x x x H