This week finds the evening's get cooler, and the need for comfort food and hot drinks getting stronger.

This in turn led me astray in my online browsing, and of course you will note that I found myself being drawn towards creature comforts far more than just the usual beauty wishlists ...

So here is my Autumn Treats Collection ....


Let's unpack it a little ...

Beauty - 
Nail Candies - Nail Polishes from Essence ( not yet in store)
Gillette's nifty new little Razor (UK)
Golden Eggs - Limited Edition Bath Fizz Balls from LUSH (Easter)
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Available from Clicks Stores
Beauty Storage Boxes - 27Pinkxx online

Shoes -
High Tops by Converse

Bags - 
Available at Melissa's stores (ZAR)

Good Reads - 
The Chicken Thief - Available from Penguin Books - NEW RELEASE

Foodie Stuff - 
Cocoa and Skinny Hot Chocolate from NOMU  online
Nespresso Machine from Yuppie Chef
Fond (great for soups and stews) - available at NOMU online


Warm snuggles and happy tummies
x x x H

**This is not a sponsored post I have not received compensation for this post and the opinions on the featured supplier/brand is my own.