So I have a confession to make ...
I am a bit of a snob when it comes to lip treatments, the origins I suppose are from being a spoilt beauty therapist.

This little tub has been on the shelves for sometime now and every time I walk past it calls out to me....
Its a lip BUTTER and it's VANILLA ...hello two of my favourite things rolled into one.


Eventually I gave in the other day and decided to buy myself a little pot and give it a try , here is what I thought ...

Fragrance -
Is a super warm , yummy and rather enveloping rich vanilla with nutty undertones ... I could've eaten it right there it smells so good!

Texture -
Is smooth , with a medium viscosity (not too soft , not too hard) , spreads evenly in a rather generous layer.

Packaging -
Is an attractive tin , with a yummy looking print. A generous sized pot too. This product comes packaged on a cardboard card which makes it tamper proof ...fabulous.

Efficacy -
It does hydrate the lips , it gives a saft slip and is not overly greasy. I have to be honest I still have the old tape recorder in my head about being  weary of lip products with mineral oils (they are addictive , as they continually dehydrate the surface area of your lips).

Overall I wished the lip butter had a flavor as well as a yummy smell , it was a bit of a let down when there wasn't really a hint of flavor. I love the tin and I quite enjoyed the product. This Lip Butter is super budget friendly (between ZAR16 and ZAR30)

Would I buy this product again? Maybe a different flavor like the Caramel Cream Kiss ... see below

Available at all major retailers such as Clicks , Dischem , Pick n Pay