This weeks collection i really a collection of some of my current online favorites , I find online window shopping loads of fun. My wishlists grow as does my fascination with all local and handmade artisenal jewellery and soft furnishing items....

This is my UNIQUE COLLECTION ...


Okay lets break it down ...

LIPS - 
Baby Lips by Maybelline - Available at selected Clicks stores (yes I have yet to try these)

NAILS - 
Ciate Nail Enamels - 2014 Doll House Collection
Ciate Nails , Nail Polish Removers in Chocolate 
- Mint Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Orange Chocolate ...yummy right?

FOR THE HOME - 
Heart Hessian Door Stopper - from Little Trading Co (Hello Pretty)
Blue Thermos - CHEEKI Food Jars - The Cook Box
Le Creuset Roasting Pan - Yuppie Chef
Ipad Felt Cover - Utique Online Store

RING - 
From Antique Fusion - Hell Pretty Online Store

FRAGRANCE - 
HUGO BOSS - Essence de Femme (yep it's meant for me ...Femme Lifestyle ...hint hint)

A unique collection of what I am really loving at the moment I hope you have enjoyed.

Much love
x x x  H