A while back now I managed to purchase a lovely kit from NOMU online , it was filled with all sorts of yummy goodies some of which I have already shared.

Today however is a typical autumn's day in Cape Town , a little grey and overcast and definitely calling for some yummy Hot Chocolate ..queue the music ...and tadaahhh!

Introducing my drink of choice today ....


I have always been a fan of the Hot Chocolate range from NOMU as they cater for those who like Hot Chocolate in all forms , from the Cocoa to normal Hot Chocolate and even a skinny version for the more figure conscious Hot Chocolate connoisseur.

This however is the first time I have ever tried the 'Decadent Hot Chocolate', which is in actual fact sumptuous pieces of yummy not too bitter , not too sweet nibblets of dark and rather enticing chocolate. Yes I have to confess I have popped a teaspoon or two of just the chocolate bits in my mouth ...tee hee (hmmmmmmm)

It is easy to make , just spoon in the chocolate pieces into a mug, fill with about an inch of milk and pop in the microwave for a minute. Add hot water and sugar(if desired) and stir ...et voila!

You can of course use milk only and make this on the stove in a sauce pan if you prefer not to use a microwave.... it is super delicious.

** you can use the chocolate pieces as chocolate chips for baking, or to make a fabulous dark chocolate and orange sauce with little liqueur for over ice cream or NOMU's chocolate Fondant puddings ....hmmmmmmm


Spoil yourself today with a little decadence ..visit  NOMU online at 
www.nomu.co.za