It's no secret that I have a passion for all things vintage, this clearly filters into homewares and jewellery too. I have a secret addiction that I must confess ... WINDOW SHOPPING, you see when the stress gets overbearing and life is just to much to handle there is nothing better than browsing some of my favourite online stores ....

I have never liked yellow gold, so top end jewellery stores are not quite my 'thing'. I could quite honestly just get caried away with the beautiful silver jewellery available, in particular that which is made by craftsman jewellers and silversmiths.

Below you will find some rustic earthenware , jewellery from unique crafters such as House of Kallie and Antique Fusion Jewellery and loads more. These beautiful designs are showcased on a local online store called HELLO PRETTY, you can browse at leisure and even purchase your favourite item and maybe even spoil yourself ....

Enjoy looking at my favourites and you can thank me later *wink wink*