This week is gonna be a treat , I have decided to make up for my lack of weekly picks over the last two weeks by doing two independent weekly picks. The first being beauty and the second being home and lifestyle .....yay!

So here us the first which I have titled Fun & Feminine Weekly Picks ....


In this collection you will find the nail enamel collection from Ciate called Doll House Collection
 ( top left) as well as the nail enamel collection which is a collaboration between Nicole and OPI (bottom left). What I love about both collections is that they are soft and feminine pastels.

I couldn't help myself but include this fabulous eye shadow palette from Chanel's Spring 2014 collection , but in the same breath this beautiful neutrals palette from ELF Make Up.

To complete my cosmetics wish list I could not resist this fabulous lip gloss from YSL fashioned around their fragrance called 'Baby Doll' ...pink happiness is what it looks like.

For the skin , Filorga's Sleep and Peel ...an awesome two in one product which would suit me perfectly. I have also included the Frankincense Cleansing Balm and Skin Serum from Balm Balm ...they look super sensuous for the skin.

Lastly but in no way least ...
I recently got to experience the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse and loved this French floral bouquet for the skin. Based on this lovely experience I wanted to know more ... I came across this fabulous cleanser and gel Exfoliator and both are definitely on my wish list .....sigh so pretty and sweet smelling.

I hope you have all enjoyed this collection.


Love and sweet sunshine
  x x x x H