How do I love thee let me count the ways .....

A feast for the senses, enrobed in the sweet scent of love is what inspired this week's picks ...



I had such a giggle earlier this week when I saw another bloggers (yes you @PinkPeonies) collection as we often have the same taste, and we both clearly subscribe to Yuppie Chefs Newsletter.

Here is my Feast of Love Collection ...

Fragrance ...
Tantalize by Revlon - this is one of my all time Favourites
Old World Jasmine - Crabtree & Evelyn - NEW ( I just love this collections Vintage Bottles)

Home ...
Sweet HeartsValentine Hamper from Yuppie Chef
- love the heart shaped dish from Le Creuset
- Joie de Vivre heart shaped Board from Yuppie Chef
- Crumpled Pink Ceramic Cup - Revol Cuppicino Cups from Yuppie Chef

This little Diver Tea Bobble is just the cutest thing I have ever seen (from Pinterest)

Lifestyle ...
Handbag from Parisac on Zando
Necklace from G-Couture on Zando - SALE

Skin Care ...
Steam Cream 'OIU' from steam cream online

Make - Up ...
Guerlain's Meteorites Bubble

I really love this collection. I don't really have a Valentine this year, but a simple box of chocolates from me to me will go down a treat (nom nom nom)...

Enjoy celebrating the Love of your life , the Love in your life and lastly the Love of life ...EVERYDAY!!

x x x H