After all the Valentines Day buzz and flurry , I thought I would share some of my simple favourites which I am loving at the moment.



Skin Care - 
Bourjois CC Cream - Available online at Rubybox
Konjac Sponge - Available online via Allure Cosmetics (SA)

Fragrance -
Jasmine Water Fragrance from Crabtree & Evelyn - NEW
Parlez moi d'Amor - by John Galliano - NEW

Hair - 
Cocoa & Marula Butter Hair Mask - The Victorian Garden online

Nail Enamels - 
Toy Nail Enamels - Edgars and online at Red Square Beauty

Jewellery - 
Cat Rings - online from Hello Pretty
Rings & Earrings from Zando Online

Bag - 
Dior - from Pinterest

Washi Tape - 
from Candi Cotton online

And of course the Nespresso Latissima ....sigh!

I hope you enjoyed this wishlist and I sure hope that you got to check off a few items from your wishlist this Valentines Day.

x x x H