I have to confess that this is the first 'dry shampoo' type product that I have ever tried. I know Batiste is now in South Africa ... besides, ' what has taken me so long? '. Well I wish I had an answer but I don't , it's just simply one of those things. Today I want to share with you what I thought of the John Frieda 'Anytime Volume Refresher', so here goes ...



FRAGRANCE - 
It has a fresh fragrance that's hard to describe ... In my mind it is almost a mix between lime and ocean spray with a touch of powder. A pleasant fragrance that will definitely lift any oily smell, leaving you fragrant and fresh as opposed to a sloppy oily smelling old fried chip. ( I still am dying to try out Batiste's Cherry Fragrance though).

TEXTURE - 
It is a superfine powder , which is chalky white and therefore you need to be careful on spraying too much in one spot at one time. I found it to apply better if you separate the hair (almost like when you are having highlights done) and spray methodically but from a distance. As this is the first dry shampoo I have used I don't really have anything to compare it too.

PACKAGING - 
It comes in the usual sleek can which is easy to use , the nozzle allowed for free flowing spraying,  all round it was practical and convenient.

EFFICACY - 
As a first time user, I found it easy to use not  an overpowering fragrance. I am positive I will be using this type of product more often, now that I have seen how effective they are. I enjoyed the product and see no reason why I would not use it in the future.

Overall it was a positive experience, I am still not a fan of oily hair though. I do have to be very careful of products that are drying on the hair, these tend to turn my lovely locks into a bush of frizz in no time at all.

** Available at all leading retail stores that stock John Frieda
 x x x H