Every now and then I come across a product that just blows me out the water in terms of performance verses expectations.

Naturals Beauty is a quaint South African natural product range, it is manufactured using indigenous African ingredients as well as a variety of essential oils.

Here is what I thought .....

Fragrance ...
Naturals Beauty Night Cream has the softest and most enchanting aroma , it is not intrusive at all but rather warm and spicy. My nose could definitely pick up hints of orange , lemongrass and ginger.

Texture ...
This Night Cream actually surprised me by having a soft almost mousse like texture , it is both matte in appearance and on the skin. It is neither heavy nor lightweight, which makes it perfect for skins in the range of 25 - 40yrs and those that prefer a lighter texture. I found it to be great on my combination skin and I loved the matte finish on my skin.

Packaging ...
It comes in a handy pot with a protective seal (this can prove to be irritating but is very necessary in aiding the shelf life of the product). It is well marked with labeling detailing the use age instructions m the ingredients and point of difference eg. Organic ingredients and animal friendly.

Efficacy ...
My skin loved this product , it just slurped it all up. It left me feeling hydrated but not shiny and of course I just adored the warm spicy undertones (it would be great for men too). I would highly recommend this product and at just under R100.00 it is a bargain in my books.

This product contains three of my favorite indigenous ingredients Cape Chamomile Essential Oil, Rooibos and Baobab Extract.... An African cocktail if you ask me.

You can order Naturals Beauty products online - HERE

x x x H
*** This product was sponsored