It surprises me that there are still BB Cream launches happening in the world of cosmetics , we saw the rise of the BB Cream followed by the CC Creams and then international brands such as Julep launching a DD Cream.

Yep it was veritable alphabet wars out there, everyone was scrambling for the best dewy glow whilst offering medium (or so they thought) coverage. An all-in-one beauty product, which most beauty bloggers who tested the array of BB's and CC's either loved or hated.

This concept which hails originally from the Far East caused a real stir in the beauty industry.

today I am reviewing the latest offering from Avon .....

Fragrance ...
The fragrance of this BB Cream is soft and subtle , not much to speak of at all.

Texture ...
Avon's BB Cream has a lightweight texture which is quite fluid in composition. tHe product offers a surprising amount of coverage given it's viscosity and for that reason I was suitably impressed. tHis product does however leave a slight oily sheen. I found  I needed  to reapply after 4hours as well as finish off my application with a loose powder in order to achieve the matte look which I personally prefer.

Packaging ...
Avon's BB Cream comes packaged in a black 30ml tube with a screw top cap (not really practical for when your hands are full f product). It is however the perfect size to slip in your handbag so that you can touch up during the day or for a quick medium coverage straight after gym.

Efficacy ...
Surprisingly I enjoyed this product for it's convenience and ease of use. It gave a good medium coverage without being cakes and it was light enough to be used on those days when we don't feel like having a full make up.

I must be honest and I say that of all the  BB and CC Creams that I have tried Avon's product has by far been the most practical thus far and I more than likely will be buying this product again. It retails for approximately R179.00 and is available via an Agent or alternatively Online.

It ticked most of the boxes and met the majority of the above claims , I have however only been using it for a week.

x x x H