As you might have guessed by now I just love to browse Pinterest and I often find fabulous ideas as well as many 'lust haves' and 'I wants' for my ever increasing lists.

Today I thought I would share some of my current favorites .....


As you can see above , my passion for all things Vintage does tend to spill over, into homeware such as these fabulous rustic ceramic plates ...but it doesn't stop there, look at the awesome 'GUCCI' bag featured above  .....oooh what I would do for one of these :)

I love the latest trend of stacking rings, and these hammered gold ones again have an old and vintage look to them , which would be perfectly complimented by the two Chanel Nail Varnishes featured ....both are shades of purple, which just happens to be the 'PANTONE' Colour which is currently trending.

How cool is this little number??  Signature jewellery .... you can have your own, or someone dears signature made into a piece of jewellery ....super cool and I would love one.

Lastly the two fabulous outfit selections , I love both navy and mint and both collections are exactly what I would by myself ,,, fahbulous daahling!!

Well there you have it! and remember to read the cute verse featured ... always remember treasure today as it is the present!! (Life is fleeting so enjoy every little pleasure now!)

 To see more of my Pinterest finds - CLICK HERE

 x x x H