I was so lucky to have been assigned Jane Tennet as my #DelishBox buddy for December. I had recently sent Jane a #DelishBox and so now the roles were turned, with it being my turn to be on the receiving end ..yay!

Jane and I have quite a few things in common , from our spiritual beliefs, animals all the way to fun and crafty things.

All the above were very evident when I opened my Delish Box and discovered it was a party in a box.....yep! you heard right!

As they say ' a picture says a thousand words' so here goes ...
Step one came with instruction to don my party gear provided (note the streamers in the hair , candy necklace , super glasses and cocktail umbrella ..you can't see the balloons next to me) and let's party into the New Year....

Next up ......

 So now comes the preparation for the party with treats galore. What I really loved is that each and every layer had a hand written note on the most beautiful note paper with ...kitties (we all know I'm a kitty freak)

It continues ... yes can you believe it!

So now the instruction are to share a little joy by sharing the lollies supplied with others(will do this with the kids at church on Sunday) and to try new things. I love my JOY magnet and my bath/shower treats...

And it continues ....
This layer is all about taking time out to treat myself , it has fabulous Cinnamon Tea , Foot Soak , Hair treatment sachets and more ...I love it!

And so we reach the last layer ....sound the drums....taa daaah!

For the New Year, a new start with a lovely 'TO DO' Notepad and a gorgeous Sticky Note Folio and some awesome fine pens (it's like Jane read my mind).

What an amazing journey this was and what an absolute spoil of a #DelishBox , thank you so much Jane. You can check out Jane's blog here and get to know what a fabulous person she is.

This box will take some beating.

x x x H