This weeks picks are once again made up of a Worldwide selection of fabulous beauty picks. Try as I may I just cannot seem to focus on local and actually why should I? I love the support I get from local brands and having the opportunity to test and review their products, however this is a blog about beauty which is a worldwide experience of wishing , wanting , dreaming and sharing what is locally available a showcase of ALL that is fabulous in the world of beauty ...

Here are my picks for this week ....

So let's break it down ...

Make-up ...
Anna Sui - Cheek Colour Palette
Benefit - Fine One One - Cheek stick
Smashbox -Highlighter
Clinique - Cheek Pops
Gosh - Light n Shine Lipglaze , incl. mirror panel and LED light
Philosophy - Kiss Me -Exfoliating Lip Scrub
Dior - Nail Enamel
MAC Magnetic - Cheeks in Nude

Fragrance ...
Oh So Heavenly - dying to try Sugar Rush and Viva la Vanilla
Anna Sui - Live Your Dream

Beauty ...
Filorga - Skin Structure , firming serum
Philosophy - Eye Hope , Eye Cream
Nip + Fab - Frown Fix

Sandals ...
Tokyo + Co - Cape Town

Cookie Cutters ...
Yuppie Chef - Cookie Cutter Letter Set


I hope you enjoyed
x x x H