This time of the year really drives me crazy , it seems as though everyone has forgotten that Christmas comes once a year. This means that suppliers close , businesses shut down and a little planning is required people! Needless to say I can hardly catch my breath during the day, I am constantly caught up in the whirlwind of last minute orders , couriers , printing , supplies ...argghhhh!!

Thank the Lord for Retail (sorry peeps working in retail), but at least one can get away with shopping late and being slightly disorganized. For me, I love to plan and shop accordingly but alas I only get paid  Christmas pay on the 20th of December ...this has resulted in much dreaming and window shopping on my part in the meantime.

Here is the latest of my #WeeklyPicks called 
' Give a little pretty' ...


Here is the breakdown of the where and whats ....

Make-up
Loreal Infallible Lip Colour - Invincible Sable 113
Loreal Infallible Lip Colour - Corail Constant 404
Stila - Smudge Stick in Umber
Rimmel - Salon Pro Nail Varnish in Brit Pop
Maybelline - Colour Tattoo 24HR in Bold Gold
Maybelline - Colour Tattoo 24HR in Tough as Taupe
Maybelline - Illegal Length Mascara - Waterproof

Skin Care
Lavish - The Ex Factor - Facial Exfoliator

Body Care
Crabtree & Evelyn - Pomegranate Hand Therapy
Soil - Hibiscus Hand & Body Wash
Soil - Coconut Hand & Body Wash

Accessories
Hand bag - Black Cherry - Zando
Shoes - Zando
Earrings - Zando

Fragrance
Crabtree & Evelyn - India Hicks EDT