A fabulous collaboration to create my first ever New Years Eve LOOK BOOK for 2013.

This rather dramatic 'China Doll' look has been created (by me) using make up sponsored by REVLON , Photography by Danielle of FHG Photography.

I do hope you enjoy this insert featuring the second and final look ...

  A fun themed party night out, it features casual party dress ...


The Make-Up used to create this look is as follows ......

Revlon Photoready Foundation:
003 Shell

Revlon Powder Blush:
Sunkissed Rose - 20

Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow Palette:
Renaissance - 515

Revlon Photoready Kajal:
312 (one end is black , the other a creamy white)

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara:
Blackest Black - 001

Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick:
Backstage - 035


I loved how this look came out , and I really enjoyed each and every product used from REVLON. I would love to hear your feedback?

x x x H

-------------------------------------------
 
Danielle of FHG Photography is available for photo shoots no matter how big or small and you can contact her on the following and view more of her portfolio of her Facebook page:

Facebook: FHG Photography
Email: vis1_danielle@hotmail.com