I was recently sent a few of the Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels to try , I decided to get Thea from Madness Nail to write a review for you from the point of view of a nail blogger , you can read her review here...

and so now it is my turn to review these little beauties from a beauty therapist.beauty bloggers point of view...

#Review - Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in African Tea Rose

I was so excited to receive these precious little bottles and it truly was a struggle to part with one of them for Thea to review , however I really wanted to collaborate with Thea and I am not sorry I did.

The colors I chose to keep were African Tea Rose and China Flower( as above) and they come across as super bright in these cute little bottles, however as you apply them the colors are in fact perfect for summer.

So what did I think of the Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels?
Packaging
I just love these cute vintage looking bottles, that alone would spur on a purchase from me in the store. Surprisingly the round top with brush applicator proved to be easy to use despite my reservations.

Application
This is a medium cover nail polish, and if you are a practiced hand you could possibly get away with one coat. I would personally recommend two.
** PLEASE NOTE: Do not use a top coat and base coat with this product as it will seal in and mask the fragrance of the enamel.
Fragrance
The two bottles I had to test were both from the floral family , they have a soft feminine floral scent (which is neither here nor there). The fragrance is noticeable for 2-3 days and then dissipates.

Durability
I found this product particularly durable based on the fact that there is no top or base coat application. My application showed definite tip wear by day 4 after which I removed it as I can stand chipped nails. This is actually not bad considering how hard I am on nail enamels.

Would I buy this product?
Yes definitely and I will be looking out for them in January when they are released , I have been eyeing the bold blue colour , the yellow and even the bronze ...goodness so many choices.

Retails at R99.95 - Available from end January 2014 - Once off only
Please excuse my images , one of these day I'll hopefully have a better camera