I love facial masks and I really feel that they are sometimes treated like the 'Cinderella' of the beauty regime.

Masks are so important, they form your 3rd cleanse in a facial program, and they can assist in either deep cleansing or deeply restoring your skin.

Today I am reviewing the Beauty Treats Cucumber Deep Cleansing Peel-Off Mask (Sachet) .....
I only realized after taking this image that the sachet is shaped in the profile of a face ...cute touch!

Here's what I thought ...

Application ...
It applies and smoothes on evenly , it is a transparent pale green colour that is glossy on the skin and very sticky. DO NOT apply this into and/or over any hairy areas , including your eyebrows.

Texture ...
This products is like a super goopey sticky honey and really needs to be applied quite quickly and evenly so that it can be removed properly once dry.

Fragrance ...
Was neither here nor there , not a memorable fragrance and not a lingering fragrance.

Removal ...
Oh my goodness! The removal was no issue at all , it was my facial hair that has clearly gotten to be much more than before. I suffer from hormonal issues and didn't even give it a second thought , it was like pulling off a plaster.....yowza!

My skin sure felt good afterwards and felt much fresher, I'm not sold on the deep cleansing action of this mask though. I do however now know without a doubt that I have a much hairier face ...tee hee! At least they are superfine and not the shaving kind ...sjoe!

I would recommend this mask as it was fun and functional, however with my new found hairiness I would not be purchasing this mask again.

Here goes my baring all pics ...