I like any other blogger love to browse Twitter and other blogs of interest. Every now and then I caome across really exciting and pretty products that are new and launching.

Here is some pretty that will hopefully be launching in South Africa in 2014 ....

From Clinique ...

 CLINIQUE'S CHEEK POPS which are pressed blushers with a unique 'Gerberra' flower impression , they are such fun and so pretty. I can't wait!

These are launching this month in the UK for more visit HERE 

Images - British Beauty Blogger



Next up is another fabulous product from Revlon. If you follow my blog regularly you will know just how crazy I am about Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stains.


Meet the new additions , REVLON'S COLOURBURST LIP LACQUERS ...



These beauties will be launching end of January 2014 in South Africa (a little birdie told me) so keep you eyes peeled. They are super smooth and super glossy.

So there you have it , my two favourite and fabulous finds that are yet to come ...exciting stuff! Don't spend all your bucks at Christmas you'll be sorry :)

x x x H