I don't know about you , but I never seem to be as prepared as I would like for Christmas. I love to put a few things together to make up a Christmas gift as that what I personally enjoy and so I am always looking for affordable and budget friendly little bits n bobs which I call 'Life Savers'

Here is small collection of my favourites ...


So lets Break it Down to make it easier ...

Make Up Essentials ....
Catrice - Liquid Metal - Available at Dischem
Gosh Cosmetics - Light n Shine - Available at Edgars
Catrice - Absolute Nudes - Available at Dischem
Catrice Nail Enamels - Available at Dischem
Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamels - Available at Clicks Stores - sets of 2
Zoya - Pixie Dust Nail Enamels - @ZOYA_SA

Bath & Body Essentials ...
Oh so Heavenly Hand Therapy - Available at Clicks Stores
Penguin Bubble Bar - Available at Lush Stores or online
Candy Mountain Bubble Bars - Available at Lush Stores or online
Snow Fairy Gift Box - Available at Lush Stores or online
Oh so Heavenly - Sunkissed Radiance Shimmer Lotion -  Available at Clicks Stores
Good Stuff - Butterfly Kisses Body Wash - Available at Pick n Pay and Dischem stores
Good Stuff - Bee Natural Body Lotion & Hand Cream - Available at Pick n Pay and Dischem stores

Accessories ...
 Earrings from Zando

Hope this helps a little
x x x H