Christmas is such a fun time of the year , we get to spoil others and give not only gifts but smiles and happiness to others. Christmas is also a time of feasting and good food, I really wanted to share three fabulous recipes I have come across and not by accident.

NOMU is a Proudly South African Brand which I have been following since it's inception (13years), I love, love, love their hot chocolate and selection of Rubs.

Today I want to share some of their lovely festive recipes along with 3 wonderful characteristics we can all do with growing and developing ...enjoy! I know you will!


Roast Beef and Yorkshire Puds takes me right back to my Cruise ship days , the only hint of Christmas when cruising the Caribbean.

It is the season for giving and I personally feel there is nothing better than receiving a handmade gift , which is not only filled with love and care but demonstrates the true meaning of giving. I love the idea of this spiced shortbread on a beautiful plate , wrapped in cellophane and topped off with a gorgeous Christmas Bow.



This is a fabulous little dessert for with tea and coffee after the Christmas lunch has settled and been slept off *giggle* , alternatively it is a great accompaniment to take with if you are eating at a friends or family on Christmas Day.

These are just some of the fabulous recipes NOMU have shared , do yourself a favor and sign up for their Newsletter HERE and/or shop online for the fabulous ingredients for the above recipes.

Bon Apetit
x x x H