It's no secret that I love Catrice as a make-up range, and I was recently spoilt by Ada with my November #DelishBox which included the fabulous eye palette that was on my wishlist ... The Absolute Nude Palette by Catrice.


I have honestly never been so enamored by an Eye Make-Up Palette as I am with this particular one.

Here is what I thought ....

Texture and Colour Deposit .....




This is a fabulously Matte Eyeshadow Palette , there are 6 colours in the palette and each and everyone of them is true to colour.
The colour deposit is great even for the lighter shades and can be layered should you require a more solid colour. I love the versatility of this palette , you can take your look from daytime to evening by simply applying one of the darker shades for a more smokey look.
There is very little fall out as far as the shadows go ( no wasted shadow or shadow deposits on the cheek bone).
Packaging ......
It comes in a fabulous and sleek little compact which can easily be slipped in a handbag , make up bag or clutch purse. It is also supplied with a dual ended make up applicator brush on one end and sponge applicator on the other. Both are effective and it's great to have the option.





Overall I love this palette, and I will definitely buy it again. My only criticism.... is to the manufacturers ... 'please make the two lightest shades double the size of the darker shades'.

When using a highlighter shadow to even out the eyelid area, the first two shadows are always finished first leaving a half empty palette.

Retails between R60-R70 and is worth every cent.
Available at Dischem stores.