This little collection is all that I am loving at the moment so I hope you enjoy ...

Parfumerie Nail Polishes(scented) by REVLON - In Store January 2014 - Once off in SA
Head Dress - I just love how pretty this hair jewellery is and would love to attempt to make one over the
                      holidays.
Shoes once again are from ZANDO & Pinterest
Optim Eyes - by FILORGA, I have always had an eye area obsession ( our family all age around the eyes)
Line & Frown Eraser - by Dirty Works , this one just sound intriguing
Circle Pendant on chain with Earrings - by Georgini, whose bespoke jewellery come in Sterling Silver or                                                                     the budget friendly Stainless Steel
Ice cream Bath Set - by Philosophy in yummy fragrances , Shower gel/Bubble bath / Shampoo
Organic Hair Conditioner - by Davines , 'I have heard only amazing things about these products'
Upgrade to Gorgeous - by Benefit , I just love this gift set in the Bespoke Tin Carrier Case

As Christmas draws nearer there are so many wonderful products to look at and dream about, but lets not make it all about the gifts no matter how tempting.