Well Christmas is approaching no matter how much you try and deny it and whilst we all pretend to loathe the money and the shopping, we are in fact scouring all the fabulous items we can add to our wish list.

Here are just some of the things I love and would gladly add to my Jingle Bells wishlist ....


So here is what I am wishing for ...

Fragrance -
Elizabeth Arden's new fragrance called UNTOLD , it has been a long time since last I found a fragrance I was so crazy about ... it almost reminds me of Champs Elysees by Guerlain. It is fresh, fruity with a peppery note ...lurve it!

Nails - 
Dior Winter Collection 2013- Nail Enamels , how cute are these bottles ( I'm clearly a sucker for packaging)

Skin & Body Care
Eight Hour Cream - Lip Pot by Elizabeth Arden , it is a firm longstanding favourite which needs to be replenished.
Snow Fairy Range by LUSH - Limited Christmas Edition
Buche de Noel by LUSH - Limited Christmas Edition - Facial Cleanser
L'Occitane Shea Butter Range in Desert Rose - Limited Edition

Accessories - 

from Zando.co.za:
Earrings - Friis
Shoes - Enzolini

from Style36.co.za:
Handbag - Black Cherry