This weeks collection really had me drooling by the time I had finished compiling it, more over it had me wishing for a never ending wallet ...tee hee.

I trust you too will enjoy!

Skin Care

Soap & Glory - The Breakfast Scrub
Burt's Bee's - Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom
Skin Food - Tomato Cool Jelly Tint & Paint Pot
Ducky - Lip Balm in Creme Brulee
Smashbox - Halo Long Wear Blush in Peachy


Body

Ciate - Paint Pots in Antique Brooch
Crabtree & Evelyn - Shea Butter set in Lip Balms and Hand Creams - LIMITED EDITION
Chloe - SEE, Paint a Parfum a new concept with the paint on applicator
Mavala - Nail Candies , nail enamels

Make-Up

Christian Dior - Golden Winter Collection 2013 - in GOLDEN SNOW

Shoes

I just love the new FitFlop range and I am so coveting these cute Mary Jane's in pink or black at the moment.