I just couldn't resist putting together this collection whilst dreaming of a nice long bath followed my my soft bed and blissful sleep. Once again I have a head cold ...blegh!

So whilst I can't retreat into my blissful sanctuary ... I can sit at work and dream of an escape ....

I love all things beauty so it stands to reason that bath and body products are a must in my world. If you read my blog regularly you will know I am addicted to VANILLA and I absolutely adore 'foodie' type smells.

I have never limited myself to dreaming only of local products, I rather love to window shop online and imagine the fabulous smell of the so called 'untouchables' and the glorious packaging I come across.

Here is a collection of products from far and wide, I would still like to personally try all of these in the bath and body department ...

Oh-Lief - Roman Chamomile Lip Balm
Crabtree & Evelyn - Lip Butter
Badger Balm - For Hands
Antipodes - Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream
Philosophy - Vanilla Birthday Cake , Bubble Bath/Shower Gel/Shampoo
Philosophy - Day Cream - HOPE IN A JAR
Philosophy - Candy Cane, Bubble Bath/Shower Gel/ Shampoo
Antipodes - Aura Manuka Honey Mask
Charlotte Rhys - Classic Candle with Silver Lid
Rain Africa - Wild Cotton Bath Salts in pouch with spoon
The Body Shop - Vanilla Bliss Hand Lotion , Exfoliator and Body Butter
Crabtree & Evelyn - Pomegranate Hand Cream
Philosophy - Christmas Cookie, Bubble Bath/Shower Gel/Shampoo

I honestly could go on and on for hours but I won't. I hope you enjoy this selection and if you have any questions , give me a shout in the comments section.

x x x H