What you may not yet know about me is that I love REVLON , call me old school and that is fine! REVLON have proved to have staying power in the world of cosmetics, and they still come up with fabulous new make up items regularly.

I recently featured their GrowLuscious Lash Potion Mascara you can read it HERE

But today I wish to feature their Super Smooth , Super Hydrating ...
 Colourburst Lip Butters

This is a medium coverage lip colour which offers the combination of a shiny lipstick, and the softening hydration of a lip balm. This fabulous formulation glides on like a gel.

It contains fabulous hydrating ingredients such as :
- Mango Butter
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter

It is naturally fragranced with Vanilla Absolute. Offering a variety of basic shades such as 'Sweet Tart' and 'Creamsicle' and many more.

Retails for R136.00

SO WHAT DID I THINK?

Texture
Is super smooth and creamy , leaving the lips feeling hydrated and soft.

Colour deposit
I find these lip butters actually give great colour , they are not a solid opaque colour, but rather a mixture between a gloss and a stain.

Durability
Not very durable , but then they are LIP BUTTERS which screams moisture rather than longevity. You will need to reapply at regular intervals.
NB. DO NOT TAKE THESE TO THE BEACH  = MELTDOWN

Would I buy these again?
Yes in a heart beat , I have fallen in love with the texture and sheen that these give for summer.