I have 2 ultra Budget friendly brands that I love , these being Essence and Catrice 
 (both part of the Cosmetix portfolio of Cindy Nel)

What I like about both of these the most is that they are 'on trend' , affordable and manufactured in International Cosmetics Labs ( nothing can compare to the technology in Europe and the USA when it comes to Make-Up)

I have tried many a foundation and very few last on my skin. I am a naturally hot person and I find that foundation either changes colour , slides or goes oily on my skin.

I am a person who likes a fairly Matt look to my skin and I expect a durability of at least 4 hours.

ESSENCE SOFT TOUCH MOUSSE MAKE-UP

I chose the lightest colour which is 01 Matt Sand Beige , I found this colour to be light and yet have a slight yellow undertone which suits me well, as I naturally have quite high colour (pink undertone).

Texture
The texture is light, but I am not quite sure I would call it a mousse? It spreads smoothly and evenly over the skin, it offers a medium coverage. A little goes a long way so be sure not to be tempted to scoop a lot.
It feels light as a feather on your skin, almost like nothing at all... just the way it should.

Durability
I find that I generally manage to get through my work day without having to reapply. I do however use the Essence Translucent Compact Powder, and of late the Matte Powder to seal the product on my skin.
The only areas that I feel you can really notice a change,  is on the chin and brow area where the product can tend to separate and sit in the pores.

Value for money
I paid around R54.95 for my pot (at Clicks), and it has lasted me for going on 6 weeks (with at least one application per day).

I would highly recommend this product to anyone, it beats any of the BB creams I have tried to date. This is my everyday foundation ( I am on pot #4 already).

I have enjoyed this product so much I have got my mom onto it and she is a total convert , give her half a minute and she'll preach all the benefits of this product and it's price.

Thanks Essence , it's a WINNER!